Help and Advice - Coronavirus:
22nd September, 2020
"COVID - 19 related pupil absence."
Please click here to view this document
17th April, 2020
The NSPCC have created Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and support for parents and carers. Whether you're working from home with your children for the first time or supporting children with anxiety due to coronavirus, they've got tips and advice for you.
Please click here.
26th March, 2020
Advice and support for the Self-Employed - Please click here for more information.
Financial worries - Covid19 - Please click here for useful websites to visit if you have any financial or employment questions.
23rd March, 2020
- Am I a critical worker to the 'Covid-19'response?
Please click here to read this very important flow chart about your status as a critical worker and whether your child should be at school.
- FAQ for School Closure due to Coronavirus - Click here
If your situation and your circumstances change to become a key worker then please call the school office on 01462 830000 (option 2) or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Home Learning please go to the Parents Area- Home Learning and select the relevant Year group.
- Newsletter 20th March 2020 - Click here
18th March 2020
- Updated Letter 18th March 2020 - Click here
- For help in how to explain the coronavirus to children please click here.
- COVID 19 Public Health England: Please click on the link below for latest updates
- To view the Coronavirus Poster from Public Health England please click here
- To view our Pastoral Continuity Plan please click here
We can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often-with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren't available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you have been to one of the destinations that the government have highlighted as a risk and you feel unwell, stay at home and don't attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
If you're worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 - don't go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.email@example.com
- Opening hours: 8am - 6pm (Monday to Friday)
School Closure Procedure
All advice and instructions will be taken from the Government.
Steps taken to decide on whether to close the school will be as follows......
- Head Teacher will liase with the Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether the school will be open or not.
- The decision to open school, or not, will be communicated to staff and communicated to parents via
- The school website