On this page you will find the remote learning plan and supporting resources. It is important to refer to BOTH the plan and the resources when learning at home.
Remote Learning to be completed: The remote learning plan shares the learning that your child would be completing at this point in the year. Each day has a variety of lessons to ensure you access the whole curriculum while at home. You will find that there may be some slides to read/ share with a grown up or a video to watch. There will also be an activity to complete.
Handing in work for marking and feedback: Where the activity is underlined, you should “hand in” this work via class emails (and/or using Evidence Me for Reception) and this will be marked and a teacher will provide feedback on it.The teacher will reply within 2 working days.(This statement is written and should go on Year 1 to Year 4 only)
Suggested ways to "hand in" your work:These are suggestions, but not limited to:
- photographs of practical work that’s taken place
- photographs of work on paper,
- photographs of work in the remote learning exercise books (Rec – Y4)
- photographs of any printouts - scan the page (see here for Apple users or alternatively download Microsoft Office Lens app from Google Play or the Apple Store)
- Purple Mash (where appropriate)
- Videos etc
We will host both the current week and last week’s plan and resources on our site.
The week’s work is equivalent in length to the core teaching that your child would receive during a school day.No further work will be provided.We encourage children to utilise the school subscription sites to supplement the day’s learning , read and share stories and follow activities of their own interest.