Many thanks to all of the parents who took part in our e-safety survey. The full results are available for download in full as a PDF at the bottom of the page. Below are the actions we will take as a school based on these findings.
- Teachers will ensure that they use a wide range of devices in school when discussing e-safety with children
- We will add more information about e-safety using different devices on the school website for parents
- Teachers will, wherever possible, include internet or ICT based options for homework activities
- We will add information to the school website to support parents in how to use filtering to ensure children’s safety when using the internet independently
- We have booked for an e-safety consultant to visit during our curriculum evening. They will offer a drop in service as well as short 10 minute talks on key issues for parents.
- We are currently trialling an app for use by parents in the future. We will consider all of the strengths and areas for concern raised through this questionnaire, as well as any additional points, through parent consultation and make a decision later in the year.
Survey Results - click here
Useful websites - click here
e-safety policy statement