WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN OUR HAPPY SCHOOL
JOB VACANCY: Afterschool Club Manager
The school is expanding and we are seeking a number of key personnel to join our dedicated, friendly and dynamic team.
This is an opportunity for you to join a group of highly motivated, committed and like minded colleagues and build a very rewarding and exciting career.
- At Fairfield Park we acknowledge that staff wellbeing and happiness is key to our success so we go out of our way to ensure that colleagues are happy and well supported
- Personal development, high quality training and talent spotting is well embedded
- NQTS are warmly welcomed and are well supported with high quality mentors
- Staff voice and teams are at the heart of what we do
- We have well behaved children who are enthusiastic and inquisitive learners
- We have very supportive and engaging parents
- You will teach with outstanding facilities and resources
- Children are at the heart of our professional dialogue
- We are situated within a vibrant and active rural community
About our school
Fairfield Park opened in 2007 and is set in the Victorian conservation area of the Fairfield Park hall; the school and houses are built to a unique specification and on an Urban Design. The school educates boys and girls from the ages of 3 to 9 and is a community Local Authority school in Central Bedfordshire.
In May 2012 we were rated as an outstanding school and the headteacher became a National Leader of Education and the school a National Support School, meaning that for staff this allows greater collaborative working with other schools, exciting opportunities to share practice and expertise, wider opportunities to lead a network of colleagues to review their pedagogy; as well as very close partnerships with the Teaching Schools and Initial Teacher Trainers in our local area.
The school is embarking on an exciting journey to expand its facilities further in September 2018 to a second site on the Fairfield Park Garden’s development on Hitchin Road. Both schools will be called Fairfield Park and will be managed by the current Headteacher and governing body; the sites will be identifiable by their road names and both facilities will cater for pupils aged 3-9 years.
Apply for this job
We recruit carefully and welcome applications from enthusiastic and well qualified individuals. As part of that commitment to promoting the welfare of children, all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and employment history references are taken to ensure that safeguarding is paramount.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 24th May at 9am. Interviews will be held week commencing 5th June 2017.